Friday, February 24, 2012

How did i get a mini crack on my Call of duty Mw2 game ?
It has a mini crack in the centre of the disc near the circle.
It wont let me play the game either soo ?
How did i get the crack ?How did i get a mini crack on my xbox 360 game ?If I were you, I would be more conscerned on how to FIX the crack, other than how it got there. The answerers here can only give possibilities.

It depends on how well you treat your games in my oppinion. If you leave them out of the case and lying about, they're liable to get scratches and cracks easily.

I don't see why a "mini crack" would mess up the game, considering I'm picturing it as a very small crack somewhere around the inner rim of the disk before the reading parts of it even start...

Sorry I couldn't help your with your question.

火车采集器
  • broadview security
  • cheesecake factory coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment