Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I've been looking at a Dell Mini 9 running Ubuntu, but am unsure about what I should upgrade...like will 1gb vs 2gb really make a difference? Also what size SSD should I get?

If you don't like the mini, what netbook do you recommend?

Thanks!What should I upgrade on a Dell mini 9? Or what netbook should I get if you don't like the mini 9?for netbooks...i like the msi wind or the acer aspire one. mainly because both are the only 2 netbooks i know of that have the option of a bigger battery size.|||The Mini 9 pales in comparison to just about every other netbook out there.

The best three netbooks out there are the Aspire One, MSI Wind, and the HP Mini. They're all great in their own respects- the Aspire One is the cheapest, the Wind is the coolest (in my opinion the name rocks), and the HP is the newest that's getting great reviews, comes from a great company and has good specs.

The Dell Mini 9 just doesn't have anything working for it, while most other netbooks out there are better. Personally, I'd say you should get the Aspire One or Wind, with the HP Mini being almost tied for second with the Wind.What should I upgrade on a Dell mini 9? Or what netbook should I get if you don't like the mini 9?You should get the lowest of both and then just upgrade yourself buying the parts on newegg. Dell overprices the upgrades. Also you really only need 1gb and you won't notice 2gb for any regular tasks. The biggest SSD is of course the best.|||I just bought a Dell Mini 9 and it should be here Thursday... It was base price $199 but I upgraded to the 32GB solid state drive. The total with free shipping was $299!

The RAM upgrade was too expensive on Dell ($80) so I bought a 2GB memory stick on NewEgg for $24. (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as鈥?/a>What should I upgrade on a Dell mini 9? Or what netbook should I get if you don't like the mini 9?im not a fan of the mini 9 ..
get the Dell XPS : D
or studio

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment