Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I'm supposed to be getting a Single Room Occupancy Apartment, & we have our personal mini-fridge. I'm afraid that I won't be able to eat healthy with such a small fridge. Like my meats & stuff, I don't want them to be spoiled & I'm worried about if I would get Salmonella or Staph bacteria illness if I were to leave it in the fridge too long. I don't want to go to the store twice a week, & neither do I want to live off of deli meat sandwiches because of too much sodium. At the same time, I want to focus on losing weight & eating a healthier choice of foods, more like fruits & veggies & less bread & other carbs.What kind of food should I buy with a mini-refrigerator?you can put anything in a mini fridge that goes into a full sized one. fruits and veggies most of the time can go without refrigeration safely.What kind of food should I buy with a mini-refrigerator?Mini fridge is only good for mini food. So stick with baby peas, baby carrots and no container should be larger than a doll's portion.

And seriously, you will just have to go shopping more often. Meat won't spoil quicker in a smaller fridge as long as temperature is maintained...What kind of food should I buy with a mini-refrigerator?I keep mine full of bottled water and a little milk. I buy dry foods and fruits one week at a time and can eat whole grain cereal (with the milk) and other healthy things that don't need to be refrigerated (go to a Whole Foods store to see what I'm talking about) ---I buy single serving salads and not a lot else, there just isn't enough room.|||yogurts.

individual ones. they will stay fresh longer.

greens for salads.


hmm

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment