Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I've read that athletes are supposed to consume more calories than most people, I think. Either 1800 or over 2000, can't remember. Anyways, I can't seem to eat over 500 cals some days and it's a good day if I reach 1500 so how am I supposed to lose weight as in fat and build muscle when I can't get myself to eat enough? I was concerned with eating that much because I don't want to gain weight but I also read that your metabolism will boost and burn more fat if you eat 5-6 mini meals a day and things like that but I just can't seem to eat as much as health experts say. Should I just let it go or eat until I'm abnormally full or what? Protein shakes?What if you are unable to eat 5-6 mini meals a day and/or over the 2000 cals as an athlete?If you are having trouble eating enough, I would suggest a gainer. It is a supplement that has protein and extra calories for people that need extra calories or have trouble eating enough. A gainer shake will allow you to drink your calories without getting too full. As for eating often, you should be eating 5-6 times per day. You dont have to eat a lot of food, just enough to keep your metabolism going. If you really arent hungry, just eat a handfull of nuts or even a small apple, anything is better than nothing, and Im sure even if you arent hungry you can handle something small.What if you are unable to eat 5-6 mini meals a day and/or over the 2000 cals as an athlete?One thing that will help you lose weight: diet pills. I was one of those who did not believe in them until I tried it. And I tried a few. The best product I found on the market is made with pure hoodia and it works great! You can go to
http://www.newlproject.info and order you free trial, also you only pay 5.49$ shipping and handling. Good luck!

火车采集器
  • public house chicago
  • mercedes benz usa
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment