Wednesday, February 29, 2012

So I just got a Nu Cool Mini Refrigerator and I plug it in and after a little while it starts to make loud noises, loud humming and a loud white noise type of thing. I keep unplugging and plugging it back in because I heard that helps, but it just keeps making noises after a while. Advice on how to fix it?How to fix Mini Refrigerator from making loud noises?Has it made this sound the whole time you've had it or did it just start? I would say that if it has always sounded like that then it's probably fine, but if you're worried about it, why not call a handyman? You'd go see a doctor if you were in poor health. If you do the same for your appliances, they'll last much longer! Being a handyman myself, I've always felt that when people have tried to fix their own appliances, disaster ensues! So trust me, call a handyman on this one. If you need hurricane windows or any other small home repairs, and live in Florida, I'm your guy. I'll put a link to my website below.How to fix Mini Refrigerator from making loud noises?wondering did you lay the fridge down on its side when you moved it?
Sounds to me like you did and you did not give it 24 hours of setting
upright before you turned the unit on. Freon as well as oil must first
pool in the compressor before starting. Why? When a unit lies on it's
side the oil and freon move and pool with gravity. You probably ran
the unit cavitated. Try this first let the unit sit off undisturbed for
24 hours. Turn the unit on if it still makes noise take it back to where
you purchased it and exchange it for a new one. Don't get into any details
about the unit just say all you know is it just doesn't sound right and it is
not working properly.How to fix Mini Refrigerator from making loud noises?return it because what you are doing is actually making it worse. a fridge compressor is sensitive and should not be restarted multiple times because of a pressure difference inside of it|||Not much you can do. it's a fridge, so its going to run to stay cool. There's a motor and a pump and you're going to hear them. sorry.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment