Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I need program to improve my breeding process for my mini schnauzers, from the day they were born till their becomes adult.How can i improve my breeding process for my mini schnauzers in terms of dog food and vitamin intake?take them off kibble and feed RAW. add goats milk to meals for females in whelp, up to the time pups are weaned.How can i improve my breeding process for my mini schnauzers in terms of dog food and vitamin intake?If you need to ask you shouldn't be breeding yet. Get some information together from a qualified source not from a whole lot of unknown amateurs with keyboard skills.How can i improve my breeding process for my mini schnauzers in terms of dog food and vitamin intake?You can look online, or go to the bookstore and find a source that is breed specific, different breeds can have different needs. If all else fails go ask your vet.

火车采集器
  • arizona weather
  • food delivery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment