Friday, February 24, 2012

I want to eat one snickers bar, but all we have is the Mini ones. How many of those would equal just one normal sized Snicker Bar? Thanks you.How many Mini Snickers make up one normal Snickers bar?3 equals a bar but the really small ones 6-7 equal one.How many Mini Snickers make up one normal Snickers bar?Lol...I am not sure just eat as many as you want until you are satisfied! If I had to guess about 3-4 mini snickers equal a regular snickers, unless you have the REALLY mini ones ( bites ) then I would say it would be about 8-9 of those.How many Mini Snickers make up one normal Snickers bar?I also have make up issues. I post my problems on wish123 and got an excellent advise from an expert. highly recommend the website!|||like 5 maybe 6

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment