Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My mini sd card in my phone somehow became corrupted and I accidentally formatted it. I had some irreplaceable pictures and video files on there and I hate to lose those. Can anyone help point me in the right direction as to how to recover my files if it is at all possilbe. I am willing to pay for a progam if it is necessary.Is there anyway to recover pictures and video from my mini sd card after I have accidentally formatted it?Hi Mari:

Contrary to what some other Contributors have posted (excluding Snowwillow, who was posting while I initially typed my Answer), all is not lost!

Formatting a flash-card, just like a hard drive, doesn't actually "wipe" all the digital bits clean. It mostly clears the directory structure and "flags" the sections of memory as available for re-writing.

There are specialized photo/video recovery software packages online (many with a free-trial feature that lets you see if your data is recoverable before you spend money for the actual recovery feature).

It's been several years since I've had to use one of these for a "glitched" CF-card and a flaky Sony MemStick, so I can't recommend a specific one. But you can do a quick Yahoo!Search or Google for "flash card" and "photo recovery", and you'll find several to try.

A trip to your local camera store (not a WalMart or drugstore photo lab) should find a good professional recommendation 鈥?or better yet 鈥?finding this service available at the store itself.

Meanwhile, make sure you DO NOT take any more pictures or otherwise put the card into any computer or gadget. Any writing to the card will wipe out "deleted" picture data permanently.

hope this helps,
--Dennis C.Is there anyway to recover pictures and video from my mini sd card after I have accidentally formatted it?I used this program after I formatted my sd card. You will need a card reader.

Download the program http://www.recuva.com? You must not take anymore pictures on your card. You have to use a card reader either on your computer or an external USB card reader.Put the card in the card reader, open the recuva program, the welcome to the recuva wizard will open, click on next. next box, choose 'pictures', click on next, next box choose 'on my media card' click next. See the words 'enable deep scan' click on start. Wait, for it to do it's magic.

You need to use a card reader either one already in your computer (some have one, some don't). Or buy an external USB card reader. They are around 10.00 and can be found at walmart, bestbuy, frys, probably target.
The problem with built in card readers is that they will usually only read up to a 2G card.

I was not able to recover photos by hooking the camera up to the pc with the usb cord, it just won't work.

This is the important part. Choose the pics you want to recover, then choose recover, a box comes up asking where you want to save to. Choose documents/my pictures or wherever you want to save your pictures too. The pictures ONLY save to your pc and not the card.

Format your card in the camera after you have retrieved your photos and backed them up to an external source.Is there anyway to recover pictures and video from my mini sd card after I have accidentally formatted it?You're best bet is to find a data recovery company. Maybe they can, but it will be expensive.|||No. Once you format it, it's gone.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment