Friday, February 24, 2012

I am purchasing an 8 week old mini rex buck rabbit, but have now found another 8 week old mini rex buck from another litter? If I purchase them both and introduce them straight away- can I keep them together? Or will I run into problems as they get older?Can I keep 2 young mini rex bucks together if they are from a different litter?You will probably run into problems in the future. But you never know- sometimes things work out, and sometimes they dont. Sometimes you cant even keep brothers from the same litter together.
If you are planning on breeding these rabbits- I would not keep them together. Females in the area can help lead to problems with fighting over competition for breeding rites, etc.
If you are planning on keeping the two bunnies together as pets then you can have them desexed once their testicles descend.
Having the two boys neutered should stop them wanting to fight.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment