Friday, February 24, 2012

I am going to get a new mini fridge, and I don't know if it is necessary to clean it. Do most people clean it first or just plug it in and use it ?Do I need to clean a brand new mini fridge?Just wipe it out with a solution of baking soda and water.|||You might want to wipe it down and dust it. But unless something is awry, cleaning shouldn't be needed.

Enjoy your fridge!Do I need to clean a brand new mini fridge?No. It came from the factory. It is brand new. It is all closed up. No dust or anything. Do not worry about it. I am a germ freak usually and I am learning to let go. our foods are closed and packaged. So do not get crazy about every little thing it will make you ill and paranoid. More negative energy. Why waste time?
Mother of two.
35 yrs old Married.
joanne|||If in doubt, make a solution of baking soda in water and wipe it all down inside. This should be enough.

Once in a while like every 3 months or so, take everything out and make another solution and do it again. That way you can get rid of all the leftovers you won't ever eat.

1/2 cup baking soda to a gallon of water should be good enough.Do I need to clean a brand new mini fridge?You should clean anything that is new to your household..

enjoy your new appliance.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment