Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I am thinking of buying a Quattro A4 Mini Quad from Mini Pocket Rockets. I live in brooklyn , new york and want to get it street legalized. I have read I will have to get brake lights, blinkers, helmet. I also heard I will need a license plate, how do i get this. Also can this whole thing be done.How can I Street legalize a Mini Quad in NYC ?I have actually seen a few street legal quads. It really depends on the state you live in, I am not sure about NY. I do know that if you do some work on it, and make it a 3 wheeler (2 in front, 1 in back) it is then classified as a motorcycle. You will need dot approved turn signals, brake lights, head lights, and dot approved tires. It may take some money but it can be done. Try to find a forum online about it, they will be more helpful than your local DMV. I have seen some all out quads on the road, tagged and everything, but I am not sure how they titled it. You may be able to title it as a "custom" vehicle.|||>> Quattro A4 Mini Quad

Quattro is Audi brand name.
===
If you are talking about a ATV - they are OFF ROAD vehicles. They cannot be DOT street legalized. I live in NYC also.

Do you see any street legalized QUAD anywhere?
Why don't you see any street legal QUAD AT ALL ??


Good Luck...How can I Street legalize a Mini Quad in NYC ?Ask your dealer for this info, BEFORE YOU BUY. If he can't show you where it meets the laws of the City And State of New York, run away, run away.

Also you need door guard beams and airbags, to register it as a car. See any way to attach those?

Hmm, maybe some thing is wrong?|||It can not be done that toy you have can not be titled to ride so it can not ever be ridden on the streetHow can I Street legalize a Mini Quad in NYC ?NYC - no can do

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment