Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How do I transfer a movie that is on a Mini DVD-R to my computer hard drive or a regular DVD?

Because my computer (I'm running on Vista) will not read it when in the disc drive.How do I transfer a movie that is on a Mini DVD-R to my computer hard drive or a regular DVD?You need to use a DVD ripper program.

There are many to choose from. I like Xilisoft DVD Ripper.How do I transfer a movie that is on a Mini DVD-R to my computer hard drive or a regular DVD?MINIDVD
If you have a mini dvd camcorder鈥?
You will have to finalize your dvd in the camera and then put the dvd in your computer's DVD burner (top loading only) and then you will have to convert the files (I downloaded http://www.handbrake.fr/ or http://www.any-video-converter.com/downl鈥?/a> file converter free) and import them into your editing program. Use the HELP feature in your editing program to learn about editing. Usually you would import your videos and drop them in to the timeline, add transitions, menus, music, etc. Once you are ready to burn, your project will be burned to a different DVD and you can file the original away.How do I transfer a movie that is on a Mini DVD-R to my computer hard drive or a regular DVD?i agree with mandy, xilisoft is the way to go. rip the dvd then write it again on another dvd.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment