Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I have a big butt and I have to be really careful about what I wear because I don't want to look trashy or for it to look like I'm trying to get attention. I don't want to be noticed for the wrong things (when it comes to guys). I don't know if I can pull it off.
What do you think about girls with big butts that you've seen in mini skirts? Trashy looking?What do you think about girls with big butts in mini skirts?I have a big butt too, and I love wearing miniskirts. As long as your butt isn't hanging out, and the skirts @ least 3.5 inches below then end of your butt, you're fine. They look cute on girls with a booty!
Just don't wear a tight shirt too, or you'll look trashy. Gotta balance. Don't show it ALL.|||not all girls can pull off looking flattering in a mini. if you look trashy, don't wear it. this is going to sound really stereotypical - but anyways - a majority of men find big butts attractive. if you like wearing minis, maybe you can find a skirt with a certain denim, or certain design to make your behind appear flatter? i don't know. i just hate it when girls go off in public wearing clothes that simply DO NOT FIT THEM! aka a muffin top.What do you think about girls with big butts in mini skirts?I think it tends to look trashy just because women with ample posteriors seem to forget that the material of their skirt rides HIGHER the bigger the object in question is. For a larger bottom, a skirt that falls just above the knee in an A-line pattern is more flattering. Kudos to you for having the grace to know what looks good and keeping your dignity :-)|||. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__What do you think about girls with big butts in mini skirts?for mini skirts go with the school rule:
dont let it be shorter than your finger tips. Unless your looking for...well you know.

or try wearing(idk what their called) its like a skirt that goes past the knees. kinda like a dress type of thing. Is that a normal skirt? hm..|||prostitue
an attention w#0r3

if she has a nice body, then I am probably jealous if not then I think she is trashy

Guys probably think it's hot|||it's not that bad some can't help it, I have a big butt and long legs so skirts look really short on me lol i try to stay way from them! But some people get to he point where it's really bad.|||Oh man, I have a huge butt, and I decided to try on a short denim skirt the other day. Baaaad idea. I looked pretty trashy and the skirt came up even further in the back because of my butt.|||well who cares how you look you can do this
:lose weight and keep you're but
:change you're style
:tell a boy you like him
trust me i'm a boy|||as long as the skirt is tasteful and fits it is fine|||Big butts look nice.(no homo) but I think mini skirts look skankish if theres no leggings or anything.|||booty booty booty booty rockn everywhere! i found you miss new booty, get it together and bring it back to me!|||I am like G Wash: I cannot tell a lie. I like big butts.|||yes trashy looking. but it depends on how big you're butt is because we never see ourselves as other people see us so what you think is big maybe perfect.|||mini skirts for small butts

maxi skirts for big butts|||Many men love big butts...|||Big butts and mini skirts are two of my favorite things. And together...
:O

My my....|||juicy|||yeah kinda
but who cares what people think as long as you know your not trashy it doesnt matter|||http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL2txMU50CI|||I think it looks great but that doesn't mean it's not trashy.|||Just be careful...it doesn't take a big butt to look trashy.|||sue the finger tip rule, dont go shorter then that|||idk i got a big booty :P|||I like it like that. =)|||it would depend, i guess 4 skirts just try fingertip rule if your unsure|||GROSS!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment