Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I want to buy lots of frozen pizzas which are on sale, but I need to use my mini fridge to store them. I was wondering if it would keep them frozen if I tried to use it as a freezer and turned the cold knob to high. I'll test it with a cup of water, but only if some people think it will work.Does your mini fridge freeze everything if you turn it all the way up?dont bother trying it wont work
max cool for a fridge is around 5 degree celsius
for freezing atleast minus 5 degree is required
the pizza wont survive 3 days -_-|||My mini fridge has been known to freeze beverages a bit when it's turned up pretty high. And if all that's in it are already frozen pizzas, I bet you could keep them frozen for a while.Does your mini fridge freeze everything if you turn it all the way up?Sometimes my mini fridge freezes beverages. But one time I put ice cream in there and it melted :( so I bet a pizza would have the same fate.|||Yah put it on high, and it should keep them frozen.Does your mini fridge freeze everything if you turn it all the way up?yes, even hell!|||The answer is NO, its a mini fridge not a freezer

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment