Friday, February 3, 2012

Every time I am in INternet explorer, several mini sites will open up in the toolbar automatically. Most of them are dating sites, and they are now starting to make my internet crash. I have pop up blockers and smartscreen filters all switched on but they still keep appearing. I have also scanned my computer for viruses and none show up. Does any one know how I can get rid of them.How do I stop mini sites from opening on my computer?download mozzila firefoxHow do I stop mini sites from opening on my computer?reset your tool setting.....if nt run pls check antivirus...10qHow do I stop mini sites from opening on my computer?This will get them:
http://superantispyware.com/|||There might be Trojans installed to your PC system and they call out annoying popup ads on the desktop after breaking in.
You should scan your computer with reputable security tool and I would recommend you using Spyware Doctor. I am using this program for several years andI can't say any bad word about it. Compare Spyware Doctor to other antimalwares and you will convinced:
http://www.2-spyware.com/compare.php
Good luck!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment