Friday, February 17, 2012

I bought a new hp mini with windows 7 starter kit but i heard you can't change you wallpaper is that true?How do you change your wallpaper hp mini?Google for any wallpaper of your taste, download it and save on your computer;
Navigate to the same folder you saved your wallpaper, double-click it to visualise; Once the window with the picture opens, do a right-click and choose Set as desktop wallpaper.

I don't know if this doesn't work on starter kit, but this procedure worked for me through the years and with multiple versions of Windows, including Win7.

Good luck.How do you change your wallpaper hp mini?I understand Windows 7 Starter don let to change Wallpaper!

Report Abuse

How do you change your wallpaper hp mini?Go to youtube and took up the Windows Anytime Upgrade key for Windows 7 Home Edition. The Starter Edition of Windows 7 is the worst version of Windows 7. It has half the features that the better versions have like Sticky Notes, and changing you wallapaper.

Report Abuse

|||you can download stardock my colors.I did tat with my HP mini a few hours after I got it and it definitely works for me.

Report Abuse

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment