Friday, February 17, 2012

I checked Michael's Craft Store, but they're a lil' too exsepensive for me. I'm going to make a house so that I can practice for my love of Interior Designing. What is good to use for the house? Cardboard? Do you think cutting out pictures from magazines and making them valences and stuff will look tacky? Has anyone tried to make a mini house before? Was it hard? I might used fabrics for like comforters and stuff. Will that look better than pictures? Thanks for all good answers!Where is a good place to buy mini furniture?Maybe Dollhouses, Trains, And More (if you have those where you live). Try places where porcelain dolls are sold.Where is a good place to buy mini furniture?Gift Shop.Where is a good place to buy mini furniture?a mini-mall???????????|||Go to this site. theres lots of cool items for discount prices http://allsolutionsnetwork.com/FH/FH54617

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment