Friday, February 17, 2012

I have a mac mini (PowerPC G4), that I want to upgrade to Leopard (10.5) but I don't have a DVD drive on the mac mini. Is there a way to upgrade the mac mini without a dvd drive? Is there a CD version of Leopard I can use? Can I upgrade it with an external USB drive?How do I upgrade a mac mini to Leopard with no dvd drive?OS X installs disks are on DVD only now. You have two options to upgrade:

1. Attach a USB based DVD drive and load from that.

2. Connect your Mac Mini to another Mac in "Target Disk Mode" using a firewire cable (assuming your Mac Mini has a Firewire port). Install from the other Mac, treating your Mini as an external Hard-drive.How do I upgrade a mac mini to Leopard with no dvd drive?Get an external dvd drive.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment