Monday, February 6, 2012

I have a small mini fridge. I want to motorize the door so it can automatically open.How could I motorize a mini fridge door?I dont know but your best bet is to joint the websites, lifehacker and instructables..if nobody has done this suggest it on the forum or get advice on doing it there. Those people are smarty-pants.How could I motorize a mini fridge door?you need to have some electro mechanical skills .A car window closer motor can do the job .You need to install a gear plate in the top section of the door henge and the motor should be located inside the door with a hole that motor gear Connect to the henge gear .there's to method for control .Finger Touch switches and Sensor switch with remote ,which this part need the electrical skill with a design style .

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment