Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I just wondering, are the photos from mini diana will be as good as it with a flash if I shoot some objects without the flash?What is the pictures quality of mini diana without the flash?I recently shot some indoor photos with my Mini, and was disappointed at how plain they looked. They pretty much looked like any photo taken with a flash camera.

I had a little better luck when I shot with the camera set to B and used the flash. The B setting allowed the shutter to stay open longer, so there was some blur and light streaks.

If you try shooting without the flash in low light situations, your photos will be dark, grainy and underexposed.

For the most part, you'll get more lo-fi effects by staying in good light.

For more info and tips, check out my website:
http://dianacamera.com/

for how to videos for various plastic lo-fi cameras, visit my youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/kaitubaWhat is the pictures quality of mini diana without the flash?It all depends upon the light situation in each shot.What is the pictures quality of mini diana without the flash?amazingness. but actually, there isn't anything you should expect every time. that's why they're so fun :)

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment