Friday, February 17, 2012

I'm coaching a team of 1st and 2nd graders this year in a basketball league at my church. I've had girls teams in the past and I've made them mini scrapbooks and I'd love to do the same for this group of boys. Unfortunately, anything I find seems "girly" and I'm afraid that it wouldn't appeal to them. Do you have any homemade (and preferrably cheap) ideas for mini scrapbooks that these boys would like?Do you have mini scrapbook ideas that would appeal to 1st and 2nd grade boys?Someone said a paperbag scrapbook, I was going to say the same thing when I read your question. They are actually pretty neat and you can decorate them any way you would like. My Aunt gave me a whole bunch of scrapbook stuff and their were like 5 of them in the box she gave me. I think anyone would like to get one. Take some pictures of them playing and put them in the book. You can make them with as many pages as you would like and you can make them really manly...lol. Then it can be kind of a keepsake for them.Do you have mini scrapbook ideas that would appeal to 1st and 2nd grade boys?Kids love sports heroes- think trading cards, stats,

If not sport related, this age typically loves vehicles- trucks, planes, cars, construction vehicles, trains, boat- vehicles against the backdrop of maps or photos showing the vehicles in use - crane lifting a beam into place...
.
Make each on the history of a different vehicle: cars, trains, flying machines: Wrights- space station, boats-Vikings to ocean liners

Heroes: presidents, pioneers, scientists, inventors,

Also , dinosaurs are a perennial fave

Boys like stuff that moves - pockets that open, flaps that lift, pages that fold out

Simple: (but not easy) book opens to show one picture across the two covers, BUT, the covers are a frame and the picture has been jigsawed into a puzzle.Do you have mini scrapbook ideas that would appeal to 1st and 2nd grade boys?Lene O has made some great subject suggestions. Maybe put them together and make paper bag albums with the boys. They are easy to make and you can decorate them any way you want so they could be boy's books. And you will have secret pockets for them to store stuff in, and it is a cheap way to do it.

Here are the instructions for making a paper bag album:

http://www.papercraftcentral.com/paper-b鈥?/a>

I hope these ideas together all help :)|||get a plain blue scrapbook and put paper basketballs on them

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment