Thursday, February 9, 2012

I'm going to buy an Xbox 360 Pro soon but I know it overheats easily and might get the Red circle problem. I'm going to buy a mini-fan to place near the Xbox so that I can help prevent cooling. Can you tell me where/how I should position the fan to help the xbox cool efficiently?How should I position my mini-fan in relation to my Xbox 360 to help prevent cooling?well to PREVENT cooling i'd actually try to cover the vents in the back with tape so no air can get in or out. even wrap it in a towel. Now to promote cooling, they make an actual product for this, just go with that its only 10 bucksHow should I position my mini-fan in relation to my Xbox 360 to help prevent cooling?Actually, that was a good answer. Your post said "prevent cooling". To prevent cooling you should do exactly what the best poster said. As far as positioning a fan I don't know what is best. That's why they made a cooling thing to attach to the system. Calm down.

Report Abuse

How should I position my mini-fan in relation to my Xbox 360 to help prevent cooling?Dumb wannabe gangster where

Report Abuse

|||ha ha, that made my day a mini fan for a 360 becuase it overheats damn thats funny

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment