Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I'm making mini banana nut loaves, but the recipe I have is for a full size loaf pan. Does the cooking time or temp change?If I want to use a mini loaf pan instead of one large loaf pan, will it affect my baking time?Temp, no, time, yes. It's a lot shorter because there's less batter to bake. So I would recommend just keeping an eye on your loaf pans, and testing them with toothpicks and mark the time it took for the middles to be done.|||just time changedIf I want to use a mini loaf pan instead of one large loaf pan, will it affect my baking time?yes start checking it after about 15 minutes It will bake much faster --less batter. tempture stays the same|||you would have to cook it the same temp but less time just keep a close check on it so it does not burn.If I want to use a mini loaf pan instead of one large loaf pan, will it affect my baking time?dear loaf inquirer,

the amount you put into the pan effects the cooking time; not the size of the pan.|||YES!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment