Thursday, February 9, 2012

My daughter is seven months old and my hubby and I have been using a diaphram to prevent pregnancy. The problem is, the diaphram gives me infections down there and my husband is not fond of condoms for obvious reasons. I know that the mini-pill (progesterone pill/ estrogen-free pill) is prescribed to nursing mothers. However, I am hesitant to take ANYTHING that is going to pass to my daughter. I am wondering if anyone knows if the mini-pill is really safe to take. Thanks!Is the mini-pill REALLY a safe way to prevent pregnancy while breastfeeding?I have a 3 month old and so does my best friend- we have the same doctor who said it is safe to take for breastfeeding mothers- she went back on the mini pill and it caused her milk to dry up! I'm hesitant to go back on birth control because I want to breastfeed for at least 6 months to a year.Is the mini-pill REALLY a safe way to prevent pregnancy while breastfeeding?My daughter is one and I've been on the mini pill since she was six-weeks old. Neither of us have had a single problem with it, and it hasn't hurt my milk supply at all.Is the mini-pill REALLY a safe way to prevent pregnancy while breastfeeding?honey i am the mother of 3 and i breastfeed them all i know from first hand that that pill is safe i used it myself and m ychildren are fine

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment