Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My friend wants to give me one of the mini pinscher puppies but i haven't decided yet.

I understand this type of dog is small but I heard that this type of dog barks very outloud.What do I need to do for having Mini Pinscher Dog as my pet?I have 2 Min Pin's. They are definitely a handful. Very smart, affectionate and loving, but they require a lot of attention. They have a lot of energy and always seem to get into trouble. And yes, they are barkers!What do I need to do for having Mini Pinscher Dog as my pet?Well if you have any doubts at all, don't get one of those puppies. It's a full commitment. They are GREAT dogs but have insane energy and will likely be a handful!What do I need to do for having Mini Pinscher Dog as my pet?go to a pet store and buy a book on them and read as much as you can

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment