Monday, February 6, 2012

The next time I get a vehicle I want to get a mini van that gets rather good gas mileage. My previous two cars since 1995 were Chevrolet Cavaliers but they no longer make them and i want a larger vehicle now with a little more room but still gets good gas mileage. Is there any mini vans with good room and close to thirty miles per gallon? Please help me.What mini vans get the best gasoline mileage?If you could downsize a bit, I think the Mazda 5 is a great buy! It looks better than any minivan, can hold 7 people, and gets the best gas mileage. It's a bit smaller than a regular minivan, but unless you have a family of 6+, this should do fine:
http://www.analogstereo.com/images/om/ma鈥?/a>

Looks pretty good too! Plus it would be the cheapest!|||It's a sad day for you. I have the COnsumer Reports magazine in front of me where they tested cars. The minivans with the highest MPG are the Toyota Sienna and the Honda Odyssey (both have 19 mpg). However, if you go for the Toyota Highlander Hybrid you can get 24mpg. With the Toyota Rav 4 (4-cyl) youll get 23mpg. The SUV with the closest room to what youre looking for in a minivan would be the Toyota Highlander Hybrid.

Hey! Good Luck!!
(email me if you want more advice/help)What mini vans get the best gasoline mileage?I would go with the Toyota Sienna. my uncle works at a toyota dealership and says that toyota last longer and are made better. so if you want a van for the long haul pick a toyota.|||The Chevy and Pontiac's get the best mileage I hear. But they are crap.

If you're going to get a mini van...get a Honda Odysseeyyeeyy?

Get a Honda or a Toyota...good mileage and great resaleWhat mini vans get the best gasoline mileage?I would have to say a windstar

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment