Thursday, February 9, 2012

I am plant a mini-garden , a garden with few plants, and idk when i should start to plant them. I dont want to plant them to early or to late. Also, what would be some simple plants I can plant.When should i plant my mini-garden? What would be some easy plants I can plant?Go to a website like farmers almanac or hgtv, maybe. They should be able to help you find your zone for where you live and that will help you figure out when to plant. Also you can contact your local agriculture department, they can give you tips on when to plant and what varieties of plants work best in your area. (should be in the phone book) I have always found tomatoes to grow easily, you can get tomatoes cages and let squash or cucumbers vine up them, that way they don't take alot of space. Bell peppers are easy. Herbs are supposed to be easy and don't take alot of room, but idk I have never grown herbs. Agriculture dept can help with this too. Also go somewhere like home depot/ lowes. Thay can be very helpful, too.When should i plant my mini-garden? What would be some easy plants I can plant?Is your garden in ground, raised bed, or container? How mini is mini? What part of the country do you live in? These answers will all affect when and what to plant.When should i plant my mini-garden? What would be some easy plants I can plant?Start your plants indoors first, thin after 1-2 inches in height, and then plant outside once frost is over. Heat helps germination, and I have used a heating pad. Then light helps to grow, whether it be in front of a window or on the refrigerator. Tomatoes and herbs are very easy to grow. Just don't water the top of tomatoes; only the soil surrounding it. Good luck and happy gardening!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment