Thursday, February 9, 2012

I don't eat THAT many of them, maybe 1/5 of a pound per day, a couple of handfuls, the problem is that I do eat them every day, and used to not eat any sugar at all. How bad is this? They are the Haribo mini gummy frogs, quite addictive!

Thanks! I am otherwise an EXTREMELY healthy eater!I have become addicted to mini gummy frogs! How bad is this?I'm putting this question on my watch list - I have a horrible gummi bear problem.|||your prob just eating 3 much sugar
u will get over them though move on to something elesI have become addicted to mini gummy frogs! How bad is this?Kids and grown ups love them so.

Annoying slogan, but really nice sweets.|||Eat them till you get warts.I have become addicted to mini gummy frogs! How bad is this?hahahah....its real bad. you might not even survive.|||I'm addicted to Gummy worms myself, so I am in no position to offer any advice with this particular addiction.

They are fat-free though! I know i am grasping at straws, but I did say I was addicted!|||I am addicted to Hairbo gummy bears!:) Just to much sugar I guess - but I don't eat a lot of other sweets so I guess it is okay to eat a couple of small handfuls each day!:)

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment