Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I bought a great mini-refrigerator a few months ago, but the compressor is extremely loud and high-pitched when running. Replacing the compressor seems to be not cost-effective, so I was hoping to muffle the sound with some foam or other material. But I'm concerned about letting the heat dissipate. Does such a material exist?Is there a material I can use to muffle the noise from my mini-fridge compressor without overheating it?Putting foam over your ears is probably a good way to block the sound.. Just make sure to sleep with a/c on so you don't overheat.

Turning on a radio is another great way to block out the sound without overheating.

Drink until you pass out is another way to stop the noise. Again use the a/c to keep from overheating.

Sleep outside. If you sleep out side you would not hear the compressor and would not overheat.

火车采集器
  • online puzzle games
  • raclette
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment