Thursday, February 9, 2012

I have a mini fridge in my room that has really sharp corners. I just got my room painted so i dont want it to scratch my wall or my dresser. Can someone tell me a product or somewhere i can look to stop the scratching. I need something to just cover the corners.How do i keep my mini fridge from scratching my wall?You can buy some clear hose, cut a slit in them and fit that over the sharp edges.How do i keep my mini fridge from scratching my wall?Best thing to do is to either get something rubber and glue it to the back, so even if it hits the wall it wont scratch it.. Or you can but a piece of wood behind the fridge, something small that wouldnt be noticable but stop the fridge from hitting the wall.How do i keep my mini fridge from scratching my wall?Visit a store that sells stuff for "baby proofing". They'll have soft corner "bumpers" designed to protect kids from table corners. Just what you're looking for.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment