Friday, February 3, 2012

I just bought a mini cupcake/muffin pan and I don't know how long to keep them in the oven.How do you convert the baking time from regular cupcakes to mini cupcakes and muffins?I rarely time things I bake. any size of cake, you know it is starting to get "done" when you can smell it. I don't know that minis would produce enough smell for that, so you can also just push lightly in the centre with your finger. If it springs back, it is done.|||Put them in for the lowest time indicated. They are done when they are a little golden brown. Don't lower the oven temp any. If you must do that, only 25 degrees, and only if you have a glass pan (not likely in a mini muffin pan) or a convection oven. I have never made mini cupcakes, but I have made mini cheesecakes and they had to stay in longer.How do you convert the baking time from regular cupcakes to mini cupcakes and muffins?I don't time anything : ) Just stick them in and check them every few minutes. When the center doesn't jiggle, or when a toothpick comes out clean from the center of a muffin, they are done.|||if your using the full batter, just as regular size it will take the same time just lower the heat 50 degreesHow do you convert the baking time from regular cupcakes to mini cupcakes and muffins?If you are putting them into a smaller pan you should keep them in the oven for half the amount of time called for..when they are done cooking see if they look ready or stick a cake tester or even the end of a fork into the middle of one if it comes out looking like the dough then put them in for another couple minutes..thats what i do.
I hope this helps you.

InDiA

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment