Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I want to restore my Dell Mini back to factory settings but I do not have a USB CD ROM and do not want to buy one just for this. I tried coping the recovery CD to a USB Flash drive but it gives an error message while trying to boot from the flash drive. Is there any other way to restore it?How do I restore my Dell Mini 9 back to factory original settings?Try making an ISO image: http://en.kioskea.net/faq/sujet-231-make-an-iso-image

Then, mount it using PowerISO or another disk utility.How do I restore my Dell Mini 9 back to factory original settings?Restore Points: restore your computer to an earlier time.(When you bought it)

>>Go to Control panel
>>Backup and restore center
>>On the left hand side there is a task that will say "Create a restore point or change settings"
>>Click on it
>>System restore
>>Then choose a restore point.



.....or just search restore in vista search barHow do I restore my Dell Mini 9 back to factory original settings?doesnt the dell mini have LINUX as its operating system?

otherwise do a system restore if you have windows

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment