Thursday, February 9, 2012

Im going to a carnival with my boyfriend this weekend and I want to wear my new light green mini skirt. The problem is I have never worn a green skirt and I don't know what would match it. So can someone please give advice?What color of tank top would go best with a light green mini skirt?Well, white as most people know, goes with just about everything. So I would say just a simple White V-neck. Depending on how light it is, you could possibly wear a nice pink with it. But that's if you want to be a little funky or something. But my main suggestion is white.|||black would go greatWhat color of tank top would go best with a light green mini skirt?don't were anything on top...duh!|||White, Off-White, Grey, Black.

A neutral color works best, but you could always go for a very bright neon color if you want to go bold.What color of tank top would go best with a light green mini skirt?White, black, brown,or hot pink!


Please pick me 4 best answer and give me some points if i helped im only on level 1|||a white tank top....or a graphic tee would look cute....hav fun!!!|||black or brown. Go solid since you have a green bottom. You can always use a colorful earing or necklace to get a fun/summer look.|||white or black .. . .off white.. keep it neutral i'd say...
or you could go for a deep purple if you feel like it|||you could wear a hot pink shirt to be different!!!!|||a neon orange tank top

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment