Thursday, February 9, 2012

im selling my mini stallion who is broke to ride and started for carting but i plan on show training him and showing him till i sale him so what should i train him in?
Halter?
Liberty?
Jumping?
Other?(post what you think)What should i train my mini stallion to do?Minis can and do many different events. They pleasure drive, show jump, halter, showmanship. Most never go under saddle b/c of their size but I have seen some minis perform quite nicely under saddle with very small children but would not do it with a stallion.

Check out AMHA and see what all classes they offer.What should i train my mini stallion to do?Liberty i love watching it- if he likes to run and buck (:
or JumpingWhat should i train my mini stallion to do?licking peanut butter of peoples bodies

火车采集器
  • xenon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment