Monday, February 6, 2012

My friend bought me a skirt that's 11 inches long from top to bottom. And I'm guessing I can't wear it alone? Would be trashy right? What do you think of wearing mini skirts worn over leggings? (I'm 22 yrs old) Trashy as well? Also, How long do u like the leggings to be and what color if u like the combo?What do you think of mini skirts with leggings?I do not think that mini skirts should be worn by anyone.
But I guess if you wanted to wear it out at night, perhaps over semi-opaque or completely opaque tights, it would be fine. If you do not think it is too short, you can wear it alone, but honestly I do not think that it would be extremely appropriate, especially since you are a young adult. Basically, if you can't bend over in it, then you can't wear it alone.

I think that leggings might look a tad childish, whereas tights (especially if you choose different patterns and opacity levels) can look elegant and sexy without looking overdone.|||Reminds me of the 80's looks. Personally, I think it's way too short to wear alone--that's just my opinion--so I think you should definitely wear something under it. Without a little "under coverage", the word "trashy" does instantly come to mind. I don't know, though, how about colored opaque tights instead of leggings? Black's classic. It's up to you. I mean, what color's the skirt?What do you think of mini skirts with leggings?Leggings are perfect for very short mini skirts. Sometimes the skirt is so short that you'd hesitate to wear it without some type of leggings or tights, which appears to be your situation.

Choose a good color combination and the leggings will look great with your skirt!|||heyy jen :)
ok so 11inches is mini but not that bad for a 22 year old
so you could wear leggings if you were just going to the shop
but if its a night out i would just wear the skirt and im only 15 and im not trashy really xD and maybe wear tights that are like the same color shade of your legs :)xWhat do you think of mini skirts with leggings?Of course you can wear it alone. I personally dislike the leggings/miniskirt look, unless its cold weather. I think it looks ridiculous in warm weather. You don't wear a miniskirt at all of you are overly concerned with being "modest."|||i wouldnt wear leggings with a mini skirt i never really lyked that style when it came out and since youre 22 years old leggings and 22 year olds dont go xD
try wearing tights that hav a design or black lace ones; it would look cute nd sexy at tha same time lolz :DD
hope it helps :)|||They're okay. I think most girls just like to wear something short, but if you wear leggings it'll look nice. Wear thicker ones though. & long ones. It will be cute. :)|||How about nude stockings,instead of leggings,yes pantyhose|||I'd recommend avoiding leggings.|||well it depends..if you think it looks good then put it on, dont care about what others think|||mini skirts with leggings looks a bit more for a 14year old than a 22yr old ide take my chances wering it alone

火车采集器
  • raw foods
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment