Monday, February 6, 2012

Our mini poodle will sleep just about anywhere we are in the house. Wheather doing dishes, feeding my neice, son is playing a game for example. We take her out to relieve herself and then add a 15 minute walk to the outing. Is that enough time?Is it normal for a mini poodle to sleep alot?My Mini Poodle spends a good deal of time napping but then he also spends time roughhousing with my 2 Chihuahuas (which is quite a sight). Yes I would walk her farther. Also do you have toys for her? I get on the floor and play games with my younger dogs, the love fetch and tug of war. (Bear in mind they are taught that when I say "let go" or "drop it" they do.)Is it normal for a mini poodle to sleep alot?How old is she? She could have a thyroid problem --- i would consult your vet to be safe..Is it normal for a mini poodle to sleep alot?some dogs do like to rest alot mabey she is a narcoleptic dog ushould get her checked out

火车采集器
  • word twist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment