Thursday, February 9, 2012

When I connect my magnavox hdtv to my macbook via the mini dvi to component adaptor, then the adaptor to the tv via yellow component cable, all I get is a black screen on my tv. I have tried every display setting on my macbook and still get nothing. I am now completely lost have have no idea what to do.How do I get my mini dvi to video component to work on my macbook?Yellow is not the component input on your TV. It's the composite input. Yellow expects all the picture information on a single wire, including color. You need to find the set of 3 connectors on your TV that match the wires - green/red/blue. It will be called component video and/or y pb pr.

Green is brightness info and sync
Red is red info
Blue is blue info
(the color green is figured out inside the TV using math)

You are seeing a black and white picture because you plugged the Green cable into the yellow socket, thereby giving your TV everything it needs for a black and white picture.

火车采集器
  • magellan roadmate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment