Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I bought a 2006 mini cooper and it has a phone icon on the steering wheel. No info in the book. Is is for bluetooth? How do I access it?How do I use the bluetooth on a mini cooper ?The 2004-2006 MINI Coopers all had either the plain steering wheel with no buttons or the multi-function witht he stereo and cruise controls. Even tho you have the little phone buttons there on the left side, you do not have the bluetooth function. However, there is a set up from MINI that you can install to make those buttons work. It's roughly about $800. There is a lesser expensive version of the MINI bluetooth and it gets installed to the left of your stereo power button on that silver pillar. This unit is just under $300 or so.
There are a few other options of course. You could just get a few bluetooth head sets from you local electronics store or buy a new stereo head unit like Sony, JVC, Apline, etc.. these companys all have head units that have bluetooth. So you can listen to your music and the music will fade out when you get a call.
I got mine from www.crutchfield.com. How do I use the bluetooth on a mini cooper ?Hi i think this button is just there for if you have it installed because on my last one which was an 07 model it had the phone symbol near my stereo and nothing was happening when i pressed it, however i have just traded it in for the newest version and actually got the one from the showroom so it had bletooth already installed without me asking lol, but now when i press the phone symbol near my stereo it comes up with like a telephone book kinda thing. Sorry to disapoint you but its probabily just a button that does nothing, and i know i was gutted when i found out my last one didnt actually have bluetooth haha xXx

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment