Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I have a male mini dachshund and absolutely adore him! I think many breeds are awesome and adorable but have to say I'm biased when it comes to dachsies. I was wondering what other dachsie owners love most about the breed. I love that they're so unique looking, are very loving, sweet tempered (at least with people they like) have adorable long faces and are playful and so loyal. I also like that they are stubborn and have such strong personalities. Thanks!Mini dachshund people: What do you love most about the breed?I have a mini dachshund in my house. It's my boyfriends, and I have to be honest and tell you that I would've never gotten one for myself. There are things I like about him, and others i don't.

He is a velcro dog (follows you EVERYWHERE), which is cute, but when you have two other dogs that follow HIM, and you end up with 3 dogs following you everywhere you go, it can get annoying. He is by far the most "cuddly" of the 3 dogs... he would be perfectly content in just sitting with me or him all day long, on our laps.

What I don't like is he is jealous. He doesn't want any of the other dogs to get attention... and will nip them if he feels that they are getting attention and he isn't. They aren't a dog for everyone, but he has grown on me a bit.Mini dachshund people: What do you love most about the breed?i am not a dachshund owner... but i think that they are the most adorable little dogs.. and i do want to get one one day...Mini dachshund people: What do you love most about the breed?I love the breed. It is the only "small dog" that men should own. Heart of a lion. Sometimes too smart with a little bit of stubborn thrown in. (Just like a lot of men) Loyal and great family additions. Mine will cuddle with my son during homework time and always sleeps with him. She always shares time with my wife as well. She sometimes boss's my great dane/lab mix. That is just so funny. He is 90lbs she is 11.

火车采集器
  • utah weather
  • walkie talkie
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment