Friday, February 3, 2012

I want to buy a mini lop, but there are no breeders in my area. Is it possible to have a kit shipped to me?Can I buy a mini lop rabbit online and have it shipped to me?have you gone on pet finder yet please try this site first or type in mini lop rescue and see what you get for your area|||I live in the Phoenix area, and there is a mini lop breeder near me. There is a rabbit show this weekend in Prescott, AZ and you should be able to find all sorts of rabbits for sale there. If you truly do want a mini lop, email me hrcarr at yahoo dot com and I'll get you the email address for my friend who raises mini lops.Can I buy a mini lop rabbit online and have it shipped to me?NO breeders in your area?

What area are you in, i'll try and find you one, i've been looking for breeders in my area for 4 days and eventualy found one 1hr and 4h mins away.

If they agree to it you could, however alot of good breeders will not ship thier kits.|||Yes it is. You could, first try your local pet store, but if not, you can get one online. You do need to make sure you find a responsible breeder and know how the Rabbit will be shipped and that he/she will be safe.Can I buy a mini lop rabbit online and have it shipped to me?No! That would be very distressing for the rabbit. Find a good reputable breeder in your area and only take on a new pet if you can invest a lot of time, love and care in him or her x x|||try google

火车采集器
  • chuckie cheese
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment