Friday, February 3, 2012

When I plug in my camcorder to my PC via Firewire cable, it does not find any files on the mini DV tape, it only shows a live capture window. Does anyone have any idea how to retrieve my video files?
Thanks in advance!How do I get Mini DV captured video from Camcorder to PC?If the computer is showing a "live capture window" then the camcorder is in "Record" mode. The camcorder needs to be in "Play", "Play/Edit" or "VCR" mode. When the camcorder is in the correct mode, the video editor can "Capture" the video on the tape - or Import the video on the tape.

Since you did not tell us which camcorder, what application is showing you that "live capture window" or which computer you are using it is difficult to provide any more detailed assistance.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment