Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I'm 17 and I like to wear really short pleated denim mini skirts and I wear biker shorts underneath, but I pull the shorts up my thighs so that they don't show when I'm just standing there. I danced around and twirled around and I saw that it shows my shorts when I do that.Is it okay to spin around in a mini skirt if you wear biker shorts underneath?If you are going to wear a skirt you should not show what is going on under it no matter weather or not its biker shorts. When wearing a skirt you should act like a lady leave something to the boys imagination.Is it okay to spin around in a mini skirt if you wear biker shorts underneath?wear what ever you feel comfortable wearing and showing or just don't spin around when your wearing a mini skirt if your that worried about seeing what your wearing underneath the skirtIs it okay to spin around in a mini skirt if you wear biker shorts underneath?as long as you're wearing shorts underneath, it's all good! :D

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment