Friday, February 17, 2012

The built in speaker on my ipod touch 2nd gen is starting to fail. so i was searching for mini speakers that plug into its usb, but all the speakers I've found don't list the 2nd gen as one of the ipod that it works with. Could i get some links to ones that work with the 2nd gen ipod touch? Or should i just try to find some really loud headphones.What mini speaker should I get for my iPod Touch 2nd Gen?I decided on the Altec Lansing Orb: http://www.amazon.com/Altec-Lansing-Ultr鈥?/a>

It delivers amazing quality and the price is extremely reasonable.What mini speaker should I get for my iPod Touch 2nd Gen?BOSE Baby it is the way to go BOSE speakers are costly but believe me it is worth every penny look on the BOSE web site GREAT!!!!!!

火车采集器
  • merchants tire
  • resident evil 5 cheats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment