Thursday, February 9, 2012

I am looking to purchase a mini schnoodle (adult or puppy), however I cannot find any breeders or rescues for the breed in New England. Please help, this breed is so perfect for my family. Thanks!Where can I find a mini schnoodle in New England?Are you sure you want a designer mixed breed? I have a very low opinion of breeder who purposefully create mutts- many of these same mixed breeds are already found in shelters. And many "designer dogs" end up there once the novelty wears off. I've seen all sorts of poodle mixes and pug mixes in my local shelter.

Have you tried looking on Petfinder for similar breeds? Or breed rescues for similar breeds? Since these are not purebred dogs they aren't likely to have breed rescues of their own.

Also, try looking at other breeds in shelters and rescues too. Maybe one of these will fit your family too. Personality is the most important, and rescues will be able to tell you a lot about a dog's personality!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment