Thursday, February 9, 2012

I have a Sony mini-dv camcorder that I want to hook up to the computer.

It has a USB cord, but when I hook it up using the USB cord, the computer doesn't "recognize" the camera.

My PC doesn't have a firewire port.

How do I hook it up so I can put video onto my computer?How do I hook up my mini-dv camcorder to the computer without a firewire?Either

** add a firewire port to the computer (you did not tell us what computer you are using so we don't know if this is possible);

or

** get low quality analog video in using the AV-out cables connected to a USB "analog/digital converter" like those from Pinnacle (Dazzle), Roxio, Hauppage... and many others...How do I hook up my mini-dv camcorder to the computer without a firewire?Little dog is right but adding my bit (if you can put an extra card in your computer) for the cost of a good video capture card (which will give you low grade video) its going to be the same price as a firewire card and cable.

Just a thought.

RR

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment