Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I helped my brother get a mini adopted from rescue. Would like a 5 star food that is low in fat and good for this breed prone to stomach issue. Rescue had her on purin one, I feed Taste of the wild.What is best adult food for mini schnauzer?Wellness core reduced fat dog food

its natural rated 5 stars

i have my dogs on wellness small breed n theyre doing great on itWhat is best adult food for mini schnauzer?California Natural Low fat chicken and rice or lamb and rice sounds like it would work for your brother's schnauzer. It has a very simple, basic ingredients list that is good for sensitive stomachs.
http://www.naturapet.com/brands/californ鈥?/a>What is best adult food for mini schnauzer?Taste of the wild is good. I feed Orijen.


bl|||Get iams or eukenuba. those are the best and they have many variety that offer different foods for different needs

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment