Monday, February 6, 2012

I just downloadedd Opera Mini version 5 on my Blackberry Bold 9000 and am unable to close it. I can bring up the browsing menu by pressing the Blackberry menu button, but I can't scroll over to the close button no matter what I press. Can anyone help, or tell me what the shortcut key for closing the browser is?How do I close Opera Mini on my blackberry bold?Opera Mini version 5 on blackberry's is very bugged since it's still in a beta. It's SUPPOSE to close when you use the menu key and scroll down to exit, but it doesn't always like to work. You can force it to close by holding the end key to turn off your blackberry, then when it says "Turning off, pressing any key to abort." press a random key and you should be back to your main screen.

I recommend uninstalling the version 5.0 and downgrading to the non beta 4.5 version; this version will respond perfectly.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment