Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I want to upload music onto my mini SD card for my phone, but for some reason my computer doesn't read my card anymore. Before, i could just plug it in and upload stuff. But recently when i plugged it in it didn't work. So why cant my computer read the card? And also why is the light still on when even my computers off. I have vista. Please someone help?Mini SD card slot light is still on, Without a card and even when the computers off?reinstall the drivers for your card reader

find the company website and search for drivers
find you model and install

good luckMini SD card slot light is still on, Without a card and even when the computers off?Good question. What about http://www.mycuredcomputer.com <----has anyone tried them?

火车采集器
  • benihanas
  • tangled dvd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment