Thursday, February 9, 2012

It's one of those that just has a slot on the side where you insert the disc, there is no tray that pops out. I tried to put the disc in there, but I didn't know what would happen if I stuck it all the way in, so I took it out (which took awhile, btw, I had to use tweezers) if I push it all the way in, will it come out one ejection? Is there anywhere else to put mini discs in?How do I put a mini disc into a dell laptop computer?Unfortunately you will not be able to put these types of disks in a slot loaded drive. If you force this type of disk in the drive there is a good chance you will not be able to get it out. In order to read these disks you will need to use another computer (without a slot loaded drive), or buy an external CD/DVD drive that has a tray. If you have access to another computer, then another possible option would be transferring the data on the disk to a standard size CD/DVD.

I am sorry for any inconvenience on this, and I hope this helps answer your question.How do I put a mini disc into a dell laptop computer?That's what you get for buying Dell

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment