Monday, February 6, 2012

My friend gave me his iPod mini because he didn't want it anymore. But I already have an iPod (one of the first nano's that came out in black) and I use the new iTunes software. Is it possible to get music onto the old mini through the new iTunes software? If so, how?How do you get music onto an iPod mini through the new iTunes software?Just sync it with itunesHow do you get music onto an iPod mini through the new iTunes software?Go to http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-vO.4W8M7fqB2jYZFziFoOaoL16Nt site.
All are millions users and has millions files can be download.
easy and fast download!
go now!How do you get music onto an iPod mini through the new iTunes software?Yes it is possible. do the same thing you do with the iPod nano.|||this site will give you an ipod just for completing some quick online tasks! really recommend it, especially if you're broke but really want an ipod (like me).

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment